$1000 Special Offer
Courtesy of Adcock Real Estate Services
Everyone at Adcock Real Estate Services values the hard work and dedication of the teachers in our communities. Their daily commitment to the education and well-being of our children make a life-long difference in the students and families they serve around Central North Carolina.
As one small measure of our gratitude, Adcock Real Estate Services is pleased to offer a special Educators Home Buyers & Sellers Program and other special services for teachers and educators.
The processes and terms are easy and can lead to up to $1000 in reduced commission fees by Adcock Real Estate Services.
Adcock’s Special Terms
In order to qualify for the special offer for teachers buying or selling their home, clients must meet several criteria:
Home sellers must list with us. Buyers must have a buyer’s representation agreement with us.
- Limit: 1% of the property price or $1000, whichever is less.
- Sale has to close.
- Sales only; does not apply to leases.
- Offer can be applied to one sale with or to the client(s) during the lifetime of this program.
- Property can be any kind: home, land, commercial, investment.
- Client needs to use our preferred providers, such as the mortgage funding experts at CMG Financial.
- Listing/Representation agreement must be signed by a certain deadline.
In addition to our commission contribution program, at the conclusion of our services, we are also pleased to provide each educator client we work with, with a customized “We Care Package” with hundreds of dollars in gifts and certificates from several Central North Carolina businesses.
We have developed special processes and services to make things easier and to get our clients into the homes they desire. If you’re a teacher or educator who is planning to buy a home sometime in the near future, please contact Adcock Real Estate Services today. We can help you lay the groundwork and begin the planning process that will lead to a great outcome in your Central North Carolina real estate journey.