YOU ARE INVITED TO A COMPLIMENTARY LUNCH ORGANIZED BY ADCOCK REAL ESTATE SERVICES, THE LEADING REAL ESTATE FIRM IN THE HALO COUNTIES AROUND RALEIGH AND DURHAM.
We’ve invited real estate wealth professionals from Investors Title, Madison Capital Exchange and Exclusive Financial Resources to inform you about little known tax codes that can help landlords and property owners retire with tax-advantaged, purely passive income by using a Streamlined Exit Strategy.
Co-Sponsored by Madison Capital Exchange.
Learn How Landlords and Property Owners Can Retire and Defer Capital Gains Tax through 1031 Programs and More.
- Would you like to defer Capital Gains Taxes?
- Are you interested in receiving purely passive, regular income?
- Is preserving wealth for multiple generations important to you?
- Do you want to improve your portfolio?
- Are you tired of leaky toilets and roofs?
- Do you want to avoid taxable gains on Boot?
- Are you looking for stepped up Basis?
- Do you want an exit strategy for your real estate investments?
- Are you looking for great estate planning tools?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, you should attend.
What: Adcock Real Estate Services’ Lunch & Learn for Landlords and Property Owners. Lunch will be provided by The Debonair Chef.
When: Thursday, December 7th at 12:00 PM
Where: Dennis A. Wicker Civic Center – 1801 Nash St, Sanford, NC 27330
Bring a friend, spouse, advisor or another investor!
Contact Steve Malloy for further information or if you need to cancel.
See below for building and parking locations.
Adcock Real Estate Services