My Approach To Real Estate:
I love to assist buyers and sellers achieve their goals, while upholding the high standards of honesty, loyalty, integrity and hard work that is needed to be a success in this business. I apply my over 30 years’ experience in real estate, construction and rentals, and my work ethic to help each client I serve.
Career Bio, Personal Accomplishments & Interests:
- Part of the Adcock & Associates Real Estate & Auction team for nearly 2 decades; 1994-2010 and since 2017
- Specialization in income-producing properties
- A life-long resident of Central North Carolina
- In-depth market knowledge and familiarity with Sanford and communities throughout Lee County, including Tramway and Lemon Springs
- I helped a long-time non-profit for adults with disabilities, open a business that helped their clients support themselves and managed it for 5 years
- I’ve worked with my husband of 36 years to raise a family and to run a business for over 3 decades
- I love gardening & farming — anything crafty & upcycling. I enjoying anything on the water, including kayaking, boating & fishing.