Adcock Real Estate Resources
Curated for Military Members and Families
At Adcock Real Estate Services, one of our greatest sources of pride is the opportunities we have to serve active duty military families and our veterans. Whether lending a hand with buying, selling, or investing in real estate, it’s our very small way of saying thank you to the people who serve our country.
Fort Bragg Army Base and Pope Field – bordering Central North Carolina communities including Fayetteville, Spring Lake and Southern Pines – are located in the heart of the Adcock service area, amounting to over 250 square miles and home to a residential population of nearly 30,000. It’s no surprise that many military families and veterans choose to make their homes in nearby towns and cities.
Military & Veteran Programs & Services
At Adcock, we’ve developed special processes designed specifically to serve the current and past members of our military. We understand the unique challenges that these clients face, including moving to a new area, finding new schools and resources, and locating in neighborhoods with quick and easy access to military and civilian services. We also have access to information about leading employers and job search resources in our area to assist spouses and recently retired personnel in finding new employment.
Here are some other specific ways that Adcock Real Estate Services works to provide specialized real estate services for our active duty military families and veterans across Central North Carolina:
- Knowledge of VA loans, programs, and grants for military personnel
- Access to leading reputable and experienced area mortgage lending companies, who also understand VA loans and processes
- Recommendations on steps to take before starting the home search process
- In-depth familiarity with area neighborhoods, schools, communities and home values — including their impact on resale value
- Resources to help military families and veterans get access to specific assistance in areas such as employment, child care, and health care providers
- Working knowledge of specific neighborhoods and traffic patterns that make it easier to get to military installations and service providers
- Experience in representing and advocating for our veterans and military family home buyers
If you are active duty or retired military, looking to buy or sell a home, you can count on the experienced real estate professionals at Adcock. We work regularly throughout Cumberland, Moore, Lee, Harnett, and Wake Counties, as well as in military-friendly North Carolina communities including Spring Lake, Fayetteville, Sanford, Southern Pines, Pinehurst, Lillington, and Fuquay-Varina.
We also offer the innovative Tours Of Your Town program for new arrivals to the area. It’s our way of connecting our clients with the school administrators, youth sports coaches, health care providers and other leaders in our community that are uniquely qualified to answer questions and provide information about issues of interest.
We invite you to look closer at our commercial real estate property listings, or contact our Commercial Real Estate Specialist Steve Malloy directly by email or by phone at 919-708-3369, to discuss your specific needs. For commercial buildings, manufacturing facilities, retail properties land and all commercial real estate needs, Adcock Real Estate Services is here to serve you.