At Adcock & Associates Real Estate & Auction, one of our greatest sources of pride is the opportunities we have to serve active duty military families and our veterans, with buying and selling real estate. It’s a very small way to say thank you to the people who serve our country.
Fort Bragg Army Base and Pope Air Force Base are located in the heart of the Adcock service area … over 250 square miles in size, home to a residential population of nearly 30,000, and bordering central North Carolina communities including Fayetteville, Spring Lake and Southern Pines.
It’s no surprise that many military families and veterans choose to make their homes in nearby towns and cities. Spring Lake, Fayetteville, Sanford, Lillington, Fuquay-Varina, Southern Pines and Pinehurst are just some of the North Carolina communities with significant military-related populations.
At Adcock & Associates we’ve developed special processes designed specifically to serve the current and past members of our military. We understand the unique challenges that these clients face, including moving to a new area, finding new schools and resources, and locating in neighborhoods with quick and easy access to military and civilian services. We also have access to information about leading employers and job search resources in our area, to assist spouses and recently retired personnel in finding new employment.
Here are some other specific ways that Adcock & Associates works to provide real estate services for our active duty military families and veterans.
- Knowledge of VA loans, programs & grants for military personnel
- Access to leading reputable & experienced area mortgage lending companies, who also understand VA loans and processes
- Recommendations on steps to take before starting the home search process
- In-depth familiarity with area neighborhoods, schools, communities and home values — including their impact on resale value
- Resources to help military families & veterans get access to specific assistance in areas such as employment, child care and health care providers
- Working knowledge of specific neighborhoods and traffic patterns that make it easier to get to military installations and service providers
- Experience in representing and advocating for our veterans and military family home buyers
If you are active duty or retired military, looking to buy or sell a home, you can count on the experienced real estate professionals at Adcock & Associates. We work regularly throughout Cumberland, Moore, Lee, Harnett and Wake Counties, in military-friendly North Carolina communities including Spring Lake, Fayetteville, Sanford, Southern Pines, Pinehurst, Lillington and Fuquay-Varina.
We also offer the innovative Tours Of Your Town program for new arrivals to the area. It’s our way of connecting our clients with the school administrators, youth sports coaches, health care providers and other leaders in our community that are uniquely qualified to answer questions and provide information about issues of interest.
Please contact Adcock any time we can provide real estate services. Call 919-775-5444, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our online contact form.
We will be honored to serve you.