First Time Home Buyers $1000 Special Offer
It’s no mystery-buying a home will almost certainly be one of the biggest financial decisions most people make. For first-timers, the pressures are even greater. There is so much to learn, understand and master, plus the stakes are high.
With over 4 decades of service for homeowners throughout central North Carolina, Adcock & Associates Real Estate & Auction has helped hundreds of families and individuals successfully purchase their first home. We understand the process and the special circumstances that first-time buyers encounter. We have developed special processes and services to make things easier and to get our clients into the homes they desire.
We’re so committed to helping first-time home buyers get the great result and stress-free experience they deserve, that we are pleased to offer a special first-time buyers program.
The processes and terms are easy, and lead to up to $1000 in reduction of our commissions at closing, compliments of Adcock & Associates.
SPECIAL OFFER TERMS
- Buyers have a buyer’s representation agreement with us.
- Limit 1% of the home price up to $1,000.
- Sale has to close.
- If Buyer uses the HomeFundIt program, Adcock & Associates will match up to $1000 of contributions made by others excluding the Buyer and CMG. If after matching other contributions, there is some of the $1000 left over, we will apply it to the buyer’s closing costs or other expenses. (CMG will match also based on their rules).
- If the Buyer does not use HomeFundIt, we will apply the funds toward closing costs or other expenses.
- Buyer needs to use our preferred providers, such as CMG Financial.
- Representation agreement must be signed by August 31, 2019.
Our goal for first-time home buyers is to be the real estate agency they come back to again and again.
Here are some of the specific ways the experienced real estate professionals at Adcock & Associates help first-time home buyers.
- Knowledge of programs & grants for first-time home buyers
- Access to leading reputable & experienced area mortgage lending companies
- Recommendations on steps to take before starting the home search process
- Resources to help find out how much house you really qualify for
- In-depth familiarity with area neighborhoods, schools, communities and home values
- Experience in representing and advocating for our first-time home buyers
The real estate professionals at Adcock are proud to serve first-time home buyers in communities throughout central North Carolina, including Sanford, Spring Lake, Fayetteville, Southern Pines, Pinehurst, Lillington, Fuquay-Varina, Holly Springs, Apex, and Pittsboro. Please fill out our online form, call us at 919-775-5444 or email info@AdcockRealty.com when we may be of service to you.
Adcock Is Here To Serve First-Time Home Buyers
Are you planning to buy your first home in the near future? Adcock & Associates will work hard to make home buying an extra-special experience, by contributing up to $1000 of our commission under special terms.
The experienced team of real estate professionals at Adcock is eager to help you. We serve first-time home buyers in North Carolina communities throughout Lee, Moore, Cumberland, Harnett, Wake and Chatham Counties. Please call us at 919-775-5444 or fill out our online form to a schedule a stress-free consultation.