My Approach To Real Estate:
Buying and selling a home is one of life’s most important decisions. It is often a time of stress and excitement. Having a real estate broker who puts your interests before his or her own is essential. The trust that we earn in what should be a simple transaction comes from our diligence to wade through the many different complexities that present themselves. I work at finding the latest trends and upcoming needs to better serve clients. No matter if it is an auction or selling real property, I have a passion to market your property in the best possible method that will bring the best value. Those methods are always in flux. I want to be the leader in using today’s tools to satisfy clients, and always believe that a constantly changing world needs a constantly educating professional.
Career Bio, Personal Accomplishments & Interests:
- Specialist in full auction services with Adcock Auctions as well as extensive real estate services
- Base of operations includes southwest Wake County and Harnett County
- 2018 President, Auctioneers Association of North Carolina
- 8 year Board of Directors member, Auctioneers Association of North Carolina – 9 year Technology Committee Chair, Auctioneers Association of North Carolina
- Member, National Auctioneer Association
- A Central North Carolina resident since 1984
- Active volunteer in American Legion and Scouting
- I am a geek in that I do all of my computer, server and web work. I also do cooking for large events (650+) and operate concessions for special events. I go hike and camp, and travel a bit here and there. I love a good movie!