When we work with a listing that has expired, we analyze the home to establish a baseline related to why we believe the home did not sell.
In some circumstances, we will determine that the listing price is a factor. Where you may not want to hear “lower the price”, it is wise to explore the supporting data so that you can make an informed decision whether or not to reduce the asking price.
Real Estate agents who do not have access to resources can sometimes fall short when marketing your home. It is not their fault as common practice in the real estate industry is to list the home on the MLS and wait for a buyer.
However, times have changed and technology now plays a vital roll in the marketing and sale of your home. It is important to implement the right strategy that takes these factors into consideration.
At Adcock & Associates, we utilize the latest technologies to market your home. From immersive content like drone videos and 3D tours to sophisticated targeting methods, we capture the attention of home buyers before they find your home on their own.
By putting your home in front of buyers before they find your home, we can help increase the chances of your home selling.
Please fill out the form below and we will analyze your listing to generate a report that covers the data associated with your homes time on the market.
- Industry Expertise & Specialization
- Nearly a Half Century in Business
- 20+ Agents/100+ Years of Experience
24/7 Open House
- Buyers who visit a 3D/VR tour are 95% more likely to call.
- Homes w/3D sell on average 10 days faster and for $50,100 more.
- Listings with Drone Video receive 403% more views.
- Homes with aerial images sold 68 percent faster than homes with standard images.